Rise of Defenders IDO: Whitelist now open
We’re excited to announce that the Rise of Defenders public sale whitelisting registration is now open! By staking our Governance token ($BSL) or participating in our Yield farm program, you may be a part of this special event. Do you need a step-by-step guidance on how to take the advantage of our deal? Check out the full thread here 👇
1. Getting Whitelisted
- Follow @DefendersRise & @BSClaunchorg on Twitter, and join the Rise of Defenders & BSClaunch Telegram community / Telegram Channel
- Retweet this activity on twitter with these hashtags: #BSClaunch #RiseofDefenders #NFT #GameFi #P2E $BSL $RDR and tag3 friends on our post
- Users are required to lock an amount of tokens equivalent to the corresponding tier in B-Stake or participated in B-Farm in order to get whitelisted
- Fill your information in this form: https://forms.gle/YNcfyJLUHBttCNUv5
2. Rise of Defenders public-sale details
Blockchain Network: Binance Smart Chain
Contribution currency: BUSD
Public-sale price: $0.036 USD
Platfrom raise: $100,000 in Public Sale
Vesting Schedule: 33,33% at TGE, vesting linearly over 2 months
Whitelist opening: 25th December, 2021
Whitelist closing: 28th December, 2021
Sale date: 14:00 UTC, 29th December
No KYC required
*Please keep in mind that, if you don’t complete all the required tasks and filling the right information, you won’t be able to join the white list. We will not be responsible in case you have entered your information incorrectly (Ex: Wallet, TG username, ect..)
Round 1 (Guaranteed)
The fundraising duration will takes place within the first 30 minutes and only Gold members and above can participate; Investors participate in this round can contribute max 20% of their allocation.
Round 1 duration: 14:00–14:30 UTC
Round 2 (FCFS)
This round will take place right after the guaranteed round ends, and lasts 10 minutes; All whitelisted members can participate in this round.
For Gold members and above: For members who have contributed 20% of their total allocation in the Guaranteed round, they will be able to contribute the remaining 80% of their total allocation as FCFS in this round.
For Silver members and below: Whitelisted members can contribute 100% of their total allocation in this round.
Round 2 duration: 14:30–14:40 UTC
Round 3 (Extra)
In case the pool are not filled after the first 2 pools, the Extra pool will be opened within 15 minutes so that the whitelisted members can contribute 100% of their allocation.
Round 3 duration: 14:40–14:55 UTC
Fundraising duration: 14:00–14:55 UTC
3. How to participate
💻 BSClaunch Mechanism: Click here
🔑 Lock BSL: Want to locked up your assets? Click here
🌾 Stake LP Tokens: Farming in our Yield with a good APR? Click here
🔎 Connect Metamask Wallet: Click here to read the full guide
About Rise of Defenders / Rise of Defenders Socials
In terms of strategy and character diversity, this is the best NFT game. Rise of Defenders aspires to build a Metaverse NFT Game universe. Here, players can build bases, recruit armies, and create their own kingdoms. Players can also use a formidable army to attack and compete with other players.
📈 BSClaunch Research: An indept overview about Rise of Defenders
About BSClaunch / BSClaunch Socials
BSClaunch is a smart investment platform based on Binance Smart Chain, enabling projects to raise capital in a decentralized environment, and the community to invest with safety, freedom, and equal opportunity. BSClaunch isn’t just another launchpad, we are an ecosystem launcher that provides a full suite of DeFi solutions.
With BSCLaunch, we will not just offer a very safe and well-supported all-in-one Launchpad for one product fundraises but multi-product projects! It also opens the possibilities of complementary but separate projects to bundle themselves and launch together.