Now you can stake BSL & BNB for BSL
B-Farm is now live! Users will able to farm LP Tokens by staking BSL & BNB pair. This is the first BNB pair on B-Farm at the moment, and we will bring you more farm tanks in the near future. Read our full details and following simple steps below to start farming now
BSL-BNB Farm pool details
- Staked Pair: BSL-BNB and receive LP Tokens
- Reward: BSL
- APR: You can always check the current APR by clicking the section below. APR are calculated based on current rates. Compounding 1x daily. Rates are estimates provided for your convenience only, and by no means represent guaranteed returns.
STEP 1: Add Liquidity Pool for BSL-BNB pair
- Enter https://pancakeswap.finance/liquidity. Choose BSL — BNB pair by entering BSL smart contract
- Enter the amount of BSL you want to add to LP, the amount of BNB will be automatically calculated. Confirm your transaction then you will recive your BSL-BNB LP Tokens. You will use this LP Tokens, based on the amount of BSL and BNB you have staked in this pool, you will receive a corresponding amount of LP Tokens
STEP 2: Join the BSL-BNB pool on B-Farm
- Enter https://app.bsclaunch.org/farm. Unlock your wallet and remember to use the MetaMask Wallet with BSC Mainet
- At this screen, press the Stake LP button, select the amount of LP tokens you want to stake and confirm your transaction
When it’s time to harvest, you just need to click on Harvest to receive your rewards!
✅ $BSL official contract address: 0xB60501346240FCdE1615de56eA9FFf1AC1da5673
✅ See Pair Info: PancakeSwap Info & Analytics
✅ Get BSL-BNB LP: Pancake Swap
BSClaunch is a new and promising Binance Smart Chain-based investment platform, which will enable the most innovative projects to raise start-up capital. The platform will give projects a strong foundation to develop and prosper in a decentralized environment, while also giving investors access to exclusive early-stage projects. We empower our community to invest with safety, freedom, and equal opportunity. To learn more about BSClaunch, refer to our documentation portal.